Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Labor and Delivery

So yesterday I was supposed to go to Fingerprints for Band of Skull's free show. Instead of raging at Emma's kick ass bass skills... I gave birth.


So all I was expecting to do was drive to the hospital and wait for the husby. Instead the nurse Sarah Palin cornered me to hold the head and the legs! JESUS! I did not sign up for that!!! Somehow I found the situation HILARIOUS! So I'm there trying my best to hold my laugh in between pushes... graphic and all...

I pass out for 2 seconds and there went Kennedy.

NO EPIDURAL REQUIRED

Anyway...
So I'm here freeloading off of the wifi wearing my sister's hospital gown and walking around the hallway saying "I just gave birth" and shocking the shit out of people. It's pretty funny!

...the gown, by the way, makes a pretty interesting dress when draped properly! (its already in my purse. i'm sure torrance wont miss a little blue gown...)

No comments:

Post a Comment