Monday, July 19, 2010

When I grow up...



The summer after high school, I went to The Hollywood Bowl to see Feist. We were high up above the nose bleed section and just a little bellow us, there was this woman with all her girlfriends having a mini bachelorette party.

She had champagne, plastic wine glasses, strawberries, chocolates and a lot of other things.

She was just so classy and graceful yet oh so lively... regardless of her age. I remember telling myself... "MAN! I want to be just like her when I grow up!!!"

Well today I was at The Hollywood Bowl to see The Swell Season with all my girlfriends and we were drinking champagne, eating baguettes, cheese, blueberries, grapes and strawberries. We even had plastic wine glasses.

I think I'm growing up too fast.


1 comment:

  1. could i just ask why the first picture of this post includes my whale face? that is a private expression not to be shared with the public. dont make me take this to my lawyer.

    ReplyDelete