Wednesday, April 29, 2009

There goes Sunset...

My heart dropped when I read Aleksa's message. It said she and Devon are moving to Brooklyn forever and leaving Echo Park... forever. This genuinely made me sad. No more Exitmusic for Celine. No more Exitmusic for Echo Park. For LA.

But I know that they will be growing as artists in Brooklyn and I am happy with the fact that they will be starting a life in a new city. Together.

On a lighter note...
I saw this letter and could NOT stop laughing!

You are most trans-beautiful! You know you’re groovy, huh! Thank you lots and lots and best wishes to you and yours! We are making this transmission to you from the dimensions adjacent to yours. Can you feel us next to you? Did you hear that the giant radiation-emitting blob that was discovered in the deep far reaches of the universe is said to be 55,000 light-years long? That’s wild! The word on the street is that the fungus between our toes is a bigger threat than Satan. 72 year old Ms. Driscoll, astronomer and navel lint collector, has been belching for 2 years and is unable to stop - flung her dog's feces at the mailman and an infant. Are you still waiting for that piece of toast with the image of the Virgin Mary to arrive in the mail? Yes, it predates the first extraterrestrial message by 150 years that was sent in 1974. Before you know it, we’ll have a third arm and beaks on our foreheads. Love is everywhere! I am intrigued with leaves, their structure, and the vascular system of leaves. I also love rocket-ships, laser guns, and I am grateful for the invention of the spatula. We wish you an abundance of blessings, peace, love, and happiness. The meaning of life is to live it; and love God. Tell me more about cream corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment