Sunday, January 24, 2010

ELLE Flat

Did I mention I can't charcoal basic shadows for the life of me?

In my failed attempt at femininity and basic shadows, I put on my Le Jean on Jean combo with my salvo gramps cardigan and my riding boots and head on over to ELLE FLAT! (yay for androgyny)

Trader Joe's was a major upgrade for me especially for a poor college student. And to kick things off with this unvalidated claim for poshness...

Zinfandel Vino et Havarti Fromage

And after rummaging through the wine cellar by country, we headed on over to this ginormous used book store next to Joe's. Immediately I found myself glued to the Classic Lit section and buying two Bronte or shall I say Belle novels. How fitting for Heathcliff!


And where doth S be? In the Food section! Where books on wine and cheese and fluffy French things run a muck along with the Italians and the Spaniards!

1 comment: