Saturday, January 23, 2010

thats so UNbetty friedan!

As a woman, I fail at femininity.


With the couture shows wrapping in Paris, I've convinced myself that I will have a go at toe nail painting and attempt to exude at least more than an ounce of GIRLYness within me. I failed epically. I could not, for the life of me, perform what seem to come naturally among girls.

I admit I lack the finesse that women possess when it comes to the beauty department... you know... putting war paint on their faces to attack men.

I suppose I'm just not into that whole daily regiment of face cleansing and hair combing. And why should I? My skin is so clear it looks Korean and my hair is so short... what the hell are those brush things anyway! Combing and drying and styling and face painting and everything else normal women do in the bathroom literally take an hour or 3. What the hell!!! I could still be sleeping! Or eating breakfast! Or vandalizing my neighbor's window! So many possibilities!!!

So the ultimate answer to the question "Where is your vanity bag?" is...

I HATE BEAUTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment