Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lai and Bender


Today I met with the K+E tandem at Barnes. Just like old times! Seriously 4 AP status. It was great to be caught up with them. It was also a great time to realize the question:

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!

K had just returned from Chicago attending a conference about global health and met the idol of her life Paul Farmer . She is also studying for her MCATs and GREs and will be going to Rwanda this summer. Did I mention she'll be doing a graduate program with the Peace Corps and also will be doing a virology research with one of her professors?

E, on the other hand, is studying for her GREs and LSATs and will be going to Switzerland this summer to study Urban Development with The UN.

I, on the other hand, was reading The Selby and Vogue Italia while drinking a Grande Green Tea Latte. What a fucking douchebag right?

My friends always drive me to become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment