Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Clinic



Lin and I just got back from Echo Park... after coming all the way from Veinto and vandalizing this poor guy's photobook!
Again it was another beautiful night, except this time, The Plex was packin like no other! Which meant the quirky vintage shops are open until whenever the hell they want!
So we passed by The Clinic just before The Echo and it is just plain ole nice! I bought a kickass suitcase for only $25, which kind of made me kick myself since I just spend half of my day stuck in the westside to pick up this craigslist suitcase!

Anyway, The Clinic is really cool! And it's quite cheap, unlike many other vintage stores that seem overpriced! Plus the dudes are nice!

Also... they just previewed the space next door with vintage bikes! Sweet!

They're gonna be open until two or so tonight! Sweet!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh when did you take thissss love love love this little store despite my crankiness (thanks for putting up with me and driving lol you are the best!) mamas day was muy bien we went to the okonomiyaki place next to the udon/ramen place you love.
    mmm lets to get some soon please!! :D

    ReplyDelete