Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's So Fucking Beautiful



I kidnapped my sister from K.Town to feed my starving self. It was such a beautiful summer night that I just had to come out and play. We couldn't decide whether to hit Silverlake or Los Feliz for some random cafe so we drove around for a while until we ended up in Echo Park. Surprise surprise!

I initially intended to go to The Downbeat Cafe for their kickass turkey baguette, but unfortunately for me, they were closing shoppe. So instead, while taking my sister's brand spanking pro status camera for a spin, we headed to the Masa.

So we were taking pictures and playing with the camera on Sunset and we passed by The Echo where this guy is fiddling with that pay phone by the door and this lady who happened to pass by this stranger offered her cellphone! Gosh! That makes me want to be a nice person!

I am so mean to panhandlers and homeless people it's Jessica Stam status!

Ilyssa always asks me why I love Echo Park so much.

It's because of nights like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment