Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm on a bus!!!



DTLA Art Walk!
Oh man! This is definitely my absolute monthly event!

For starters... parked my car all the way on 8th and Grand.
Then walked my ass to Infusion and caught some Laker action along with some chai tea late. Then peeked inside Matteo and listened to Mama Cass for 2 seconds.

Then headed down Main to check out Lauren and Rob at The Regent, but somehow ended up in the Party Bus. Honestly! It was so surreal! It seemed like a scene from Hair or Across The Universe. There was a magician and a couple of musicians. One is names Euka Lily! Guess what her instrument is!!! I honestly didn't know where the fuck I was at one point! But all I did was laugh!

After screaming out "GET ON THE PARTY BUS" out on the window for half an hour, I finally found myself at Ethan's! Got my very own Henley ready for pick up on Monday! Oh man! I so would have partied with him and Mearii at the Landing Party, but I have a shoot to style early in the morning.

Britt got the Lichtenberg dress and is vandalizing it as we speak!

Well as for now I'm off to making my very own pomegranate Vodka while I finish this crown!

...thats until this SAT that is!

oh wait... nevermind! Party in Los Feliz this fri!

No comments:

Post a Comment