Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stylish Kids In Riot


So I got a new writing gig with a German pub called Stylish Kids In Riot. Basically I'm their LA connection writing everything and anything about Los Angeles. It's pretty cool because German people always know whats up and kicking!

As for my first post with SKIRS... It's probably going to be about Apliiq or Mearii since I've already got pictures for that!

As for now, I've just finished writing an article about this spa in Tokyo called Chi Spa at the Shangri-La. Its pretty posh. But too posh for me! But I'm sure its great!

And right now I'm putting together a presentation board for pitching tomorrow!

Wow... I take a personal health day and already I'm bombarded!

and I know The Smell has got nothing to do with this post... but the picture looks pretty kickin!

1 comment:

  1. girl no wonder you vanished! little miss career woman right here. at least your existence has purpose and isnt pointless as mine is (fab).

    ReplyDelete