Saturday, June 6, 2009

Secret Bloggers... thats what we are


So I've come to a realization that other people DO come across my retarded blog! It's kind of weird and surprising and flattering at the same time! People would actually 'visit' it!

Surprised and happy... according to Carol!

Thanks random people for stopping by!

But I always have to wonder how people come across this retarded page! Dude commenting on my Apliiq parade! Awesome! Lady commenting on Mearii's Marie Claire feature! Awesome!

And Layla and Ben and Irene and crazy model people!

---------------

In other news...

As you all do not know, I have got a slight tennis obsession. Roland Garros is my Super Bowl! ...other than Fashion Week of course!

And I have been keeping with it religiously, especially because Safina... my all time fave... is dominating!

However...
My heart broke this morning when she broke down to Kuznetsova for the Lenglen Cup! I honestly felt her pain! This year was her year! She's worked so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment