Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boredom Kills


I was gonna paddle out today but got too lazy to drive the short distance to Haggerty's.

So I'm alone in the apartment, as my sister took my kid brother to swim, and I'm super bored.

So I take up one of my kid brother's old shirt and decided to do something with it.

I was going to use the wood finish and the left over industrial paint I have used for my Light Switch, but then I realized they were in the garage.

I was too lazy to go down the garage.

So I was like... ah fuck it! Maybe next time.

BUT THEN...

I realized, as I munch on cherries, that cherry stains REALLY good (just like lipstick if you leave it with your clothes tumbling in the dryer)

So then I start doing Rodrigo aka CAL, the only naked man in the room (shut up dirty bastards) with cherry traces.

Still.... it didn't feel right.

Another thing I realized was that I've got a fuck load of wine and wine ALSO stains really good!

So I brushed the muscles with wine and BAM! I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment