Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HEY not LADIES!!!


I have absolutely been on a rocky mountain high since my weekend getaway with The Argentine.

It started Friday morning, sleepless, heading to PV foreign country to rendezvous with the girls. The acacia flooded me with childhood memories.
Moving on.
After 6 hours of driving and smoking the Indian, I finally knocked out on the 3rd floor of a 4 story house.
Sardines.
Stargazing. Theres so many. I feel...
Into the Wild.
Morning.
Headed for the peak. Almost gangbanged a fatass motherfucker on a golfcart. V fell on her ass.
I'm on a bus.
Funky ride to the top. The gondolas are quite panoramic. Nearly had a heart attack.
Jumped out of the gondola. Pictures at man made lake.
Moving on.
Pictures on a snow cap. Go brunette sorority.
Pictures on a rock at 11,000.
"Daddy, is that what you're supposed to do?"
The descend.
Sing sing sing sing.
Bloody pad on sole.
Ran/tumbled down the mountain.
Wait for the rest.
Hitch hiked on a some random dudes truck.
Wheres Dom Quiqui?
Dance with a bunch of camp kids.
Reunited.
I'm on a bus.
Walk home.
Separated.
Trampoline.
Gave birth to a hand. AhhAHHHHHHHHH!
Swimming pool. "My friends are beautiful." "We are the best group." "I don't even know why they try." "People should just give up."
Synchronized swimming.
Night.
Out.
"HEY LADIES!"....."HEY not LADIES!"
I'm getting married! ..at a burger joint.
"Theres so many chicks"
Whiskey Creek. (tsk tsk tsk)
Home. Party!
2 second pillow fight that broke the lamp.
Mafia.
Some game that MY and The Argentine dominated.
I'm drunk. Peroni anyone?
Titanic.
Morning.
Breakfast club. Amazing
Crying in a bathroom stall eating a tub of nutella.
Goodbye house. Squeaky clean and super glue!
Store/gifts.
Popped out at the rocky mountain chocolate factory.
The baby lake is freezing.
LA girls are crazy!
Are they colorful over there? Faceplant!
Amazing plunge! I feel like a newborn baby!
Drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment