Friday, July 3, 2009

Did you know I've been wanting you?


I saw Band of Skulls at The Hammer last night not really knowing what to expect. That thumbs up band started the set and to be honest, I wasn't at all dazzled.

Anyway, when Band of Skulls came on the song sounded so familiar that I was actually mumbling some of it. Then when I actually listened to the lyrics baby darling honey dollface I suddenly realized they were with Jason Bentley some weeks ago.

They were just soooooooooooooooooo amazing live!!! It has been a while since I've seen a really good show and Band of Skulls did it for me!

Emma was so bad ass! She was just really good. She would look you right square in the eye and survey the crowd and just drink in the whole place and bask in the limelight. She wasn't performing, she just just genuinely having a good time!

Russell was so mysteriously hot and when he and Emma did that whole one on one time on stage, I couldn't help scream out SEXY TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment