Friday, July 17, 2009

Oblivious


Today, as I finally write the review for Ka+suya, I realize that I don't really pay attention to things. Unless it is at DTLA or Echo Park... sometimes Silverlake.

So I'm here trying to remember how people dressed at the Americana and I can't remember a damn thing. Is it because that I'm not the biggest fan of Glendale? Or that all in all I really dislike the area...

It's really hard to write a review when you're really disinterested. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love getting compd for a $300 meal, but I just wasn't all that into it.

I did notice one thing though... Jacob's shoes. They were really old. As in the soles are literally talking to each other.

On any other occasion, I would absolutely LOVE old beaten down shoes chattering with each other. But if you're trying to exude fine dining and unmached excellence, shouldn't your general managers represent themselves in that exact same manner?

Also, I did notice, on my way out, these douchebag teenager dressed in a stupid cap for a night out.

Gosh! Am I really a hater as Selma puts it?

Speaking of which, I took Lin and Selma to Lamill Coffee. Apparently, I'm the only one not paying attention as Selma and Lin, the minute we enter, make eye contact with Scott Speedman sitting in the corner booth.

"He just kept staring!" says Selma and Lin notes that its quite difficult to miss someone wearing a big ass headphone!

Now I'm telling Selma that he thinks shes a fucking Greek goddess lost in Silverlake.

And all this happened with my back turned to this fella. Oblivious!

Then we headed off to the Hammer to meet up with V, Margarita and Fiji for Warpaint and Foreign Born.

Apparently there were a fuckload of colors all over. And yet I was oblivious.

I did notice these two fuckers moving in on my little. Sadly, I'm affiliated through HS. I didn't even say hi or acknowledge their presence. Call me a bitch if you have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment