Monday, March 16, 2009

FML Day


I woke up at 8 planning to finally finish my renderings and be early for school to do other projects. However, I awoke with a bitch cramp from hell!!! I honestly thought I was going to die! Good thing I only passed out in the bathroom after bleeding my fallopian tubes out!

I had never ever felt so vulnerable in my whole life. My mom and dad seriously took care of me for the first time ever! While all this pain is going on, I thought to myself... who is going to take care of me when I'm all alone in my shitty apartment in NY? I felt really sad and emotional with my hormones raging. Who is going to cradle me in bed while I'm curled up in pain? Who is going to take care of me?

Then this whole fucking relationship thing popped up in my head. Maybe I do need a boyfriend in my shitty NY apartment to baby me and take care of me in times like this.

Then I knock out after a billion advils and tea.

I skip my 12 o'clock class to recharge and energize and finish up my VP project.

I go to school an hour early before my 3 o'clock class to mount and put together everything, but in the Hill St. lot, I realize I left the project home as I gather my things. The very same project I stayed up all night for. The very same project that drained me!

Can I say FML?

No comments:

Post a Comment