Saturday, March 14, 2009

My First French Ass

Last night I saw YELLE.

This is what happened.

-Front row and center at the El Rey
-I have a new friend. Umberto.
-Super danced like crazy
-Yelle cried
-Yelle fucking jumped me
-I almost stole her shoe
-Then I slapped Tepr's ass. Multiple times.
-I got a parking ticket. $53.

Now I'm just waiting for Umberto's pictures.
That show was amazing. YELLE was amazing. Dance like crazy all night while singing! Honestly, I was ridonkalously tired the first half from dancing! I don't know how she does it! But I'll have what she's having. I honestly don't know how I had so much fun while sober! But then again I was not highly inebriated at The Ting Tings and CSS and still I outdanced myself. Kind of like Elton John outgaying his fanny pack!

Points
-She said, "Put your ANDS up!"
-"I'm not cryeeng. Something went in my EYES"
-It was my first time going to a concert by myself
-Lin missed out
-Crowd surfing in French
-I just found out who Perez Hilton was (as he stood in front of me last night and intro'ed YELLE)

1 comment:

  1. ultimate SAD FACE! sooo bummed i wasnt therrrrre! but atleast now i can live the experience through this blog hahah sounds like you had a bombass time!! <3

    ReplyDelete