Sunday, March 15, 2009

Studio Time


I hate when people are touring at FIDM and students like myself are being displayed while working on whatever project we have. The worst part is that the lot is full and I have to park my ass ten billion blocks away!

I did some acrobatic painting today with our ridonkalously huge 4 panel backdrop this morning. And I couldn't have look more of a homeless stripper transient doing so. As I was bent over, swinging wildly like a pendulum, stroking and sponging on the table, a group of up coming DUMMY recruits were outside viewing my heroics. I saw the tourguide's face. He got more that he bargained for!


"And this, my children, is the type of art work you will be doing."

Is what I imagined.

I disagree.

Not every bitch can do the shit I do!


Way to scare recruits

No comments:

Post a Comment