Saturday, March 14, 2009

IDK

As a procrastinator (skipping a final for YELLE) I had just finished one of my final projects this morning. I know! Bad! But on my way to school, already running late, everyone apparently decided to get in a car accident. I honestly saw 5 different accidents on the 110 alone! 1 even had a 5 car collision. I should have been more remorseful, but all I could think of that moment was "Can you guys just put aside your accident issues so I can go to class?"

When I got home, I immediately cleaned out the garage as it has a been a pig sty under my care. I also cleaned out my car. Somewhat. So why the spring cleaning? Well my dad just came home.

I should be partying right now with Mallory and the rest of FIDM, but I haven't seen my dad in like 4 months. Forget "Donde Esta Carol?"!!! "Donde Esta my Dad!"

I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through Myalgia's drunken story tomorrow in the studio!

Hussein Chalayan! Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment