Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Revolution

So today, after my final, I decided to walk over to Infusion to curl up and study while drinking coffee and review for another class.

In my pale pink Lenin shirt, I took 8th St, in hopes of walking under my favorite musical tree, to head down Spring. However, I saw the Revolution bookstore as I passed by and decided to check it out finally, after passing it by a million times.

First I'm reading about Cuba and it's music, then the Maoist economy, then Palestine and next thing I know, Diego is preaching to me about feminism and communism!

The things he said are ridiculously radical yet oh so true and so I was glued to the conversation.

I feel as if FIDM truly needs a Women's Study course just to put things into prospective because honestly, some of these girls have no clue what Roe V. Wade is. And that is just sad.

3 comments:

  1. come to my women in european history class then :) my prof's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way

    WHY THE FUCK is your blog picture headline THAT one?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahaahahahhahha!!!!!

    thats exactly why!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete